Monday, March 19, 2012

Dust Storm

Yesterday, the winds kicked up quite a dust storm. The dust was the color of Utah, so I hope there's still a state of Utah to visit the next time I head west.




And the photo below was taken the last time I went to the shooting range between Salida and Buena Vista.



When in Buena Vista, I always try to make it into Eddyline Restaurant and Brewery. They make great beer. I was talking to the owner about beers and he and I have very similar tastes. No wonder I like all their beer. Oh, and I guess they have food, too. Also good.
The website is barely started, so there's not much on it. Like an address.
They're now brewing on the other side of town from the restaurant, and selling in cans, now. Cans are popular with hikers and backpackers who don't want to lug around glass bottles. This is one of the reasons Dale's Pale Ale (Oskar Blues in Lyons, CO) is popular, so why not follow suit? But Eddyline cans are BIGger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before being allowed to show.