Saturday, December 18, 2010

El Chubbo Grande Fat Ass

Got together with friends and ran. This was supposed to be a low-key event, and I was one of the FNG's, so I didn't feel like it would be kosher for me to invite any of my friends. Fat ass races tend to skirt some regulations, so pardon the lack of written details.

El Chubbo turds.








JT taking a photo of me taking a photo of him. We almost caused a singularity event.






El Stone Grande Del Arthur





The rest of the run was nice - and very runnable, but not so photogenic.
I haven't been doing my long runs. My feet are currently soaking in ice-water. My plantar didn't screw with me today, so I'll take regular sore feet over that old nonsense any time.

4 comments:

  1. cool pics and post...thanks for snapping that one of me down that trail! Nice running out there today with you and everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate you for these views, you know that, right? Better go shopping again, so I am not that envious:)
    Great comment on Meg's blog, Mr. Wise. Or is it "with the mouth of the babe..."?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great meeting you yesterday - I borrowed some of your photos for my blog. Long live el chubbo grande!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo. If I ever host a Fat Ass event, I'm borrowing the name of yours. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be moderated before being allowed to show.